Log in

Or connect using:

I W A N T P I E

It's hard to dance with a devil on your back

Name:
Kerry
Birthdate:
9 September
Location:
Website:
External Services:
  • piewrangler
  • pieninja
  • iwantpie@livejournal.com
I WANT PIE

This livejournal is basically my personal journal now. You can still find my previous graphics posts and other fandom stuff here but anything graphic related will now be posted at piewrangler

If you decided to read this...

My name is Kerry. I stay out of fandom, for the most part, and simply observe. I read a lot of fanfiction from several fandoms and I like Pez. I ramble. I'm gone sometimes. A lot.

I'm a Dean girl and a Cumbercookie. I'm a geek. Or nerd. I'm a bit of both, depending on your definition. I'm apathetic about life 75% of the time. The other 25% is spent being insane and laughing at stupid shit. And that's all that matters on here anymore so that's all you'll get. I'm tired of talking to myself. I'm just tired.

resources

piewrangler ; piefiller ; ncis_gen ; mw_fans ;

Statistics

Welcome to the new LiveJournal

Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!

Send feedback

Switch back to old version

LiveJournal Feedback

See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal

Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.

Send another report Close feedback form

If you're a LiveJournal user, you will be logged in after submitting your request.

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(not shown to the public)

If you have a billing inquiry, please go here to submit your question.

Provide a link to the page where you are experiencing the error

Do not include any sensitive information, such as your password or phone number. No HTML allowed.

If you can't pass the human test, email your inquiry to: support@livejournal.com